Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new major version of macOS is released, the macOS and the previous two versions.
For the best experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems
Internet and Microsoft Account required for installation and online functionalities.
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (32 bit); 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk space: 4 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280×768 resolution
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating System: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB HFS + hard disk format
- Display: 1280×800 resolution
- Processor: ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
- Operating System: Office for Android can be installed on tablets and phones that meet the following criteria: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for KitKat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019.
- Memory: 1 GB
- Operating System: Office is supported on the two most recent versions of iOS. When a new version of iOS is released, Office’s Operating System requirement becomes the then-current two most recent versions: the new version of iOS and the previous version.
- Computer & Processor: Windows OS: 1.6 (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disc: 4 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Microsoft 365 Personal
Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 Personal has everything you enjoy in Office 365 Personal and much more. Every Office 365 user is automatically updated to Microsoft 365.
12 months subscription – 1 user – install on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet or iPad and 1 mobile phone (Windows, iOS and Android). Install code in box (requires Internet)
Premium, always updated, Office 365 apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others. 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage with Premium Security, to collaborate on documents with others online and to secure your sensitive files in OneDrive Personal Vault. 60 minutes of Skype calling per month. Premium support via chat or phone from Microsoft experts and much more.
Office for Mac is supported in the last three versions of macOS. When a new macOS version is released, it becomes the current version.
Activation – Go to Office.com/setup and sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new account (save your credentials). Enter your product key and follow the instructions.
Renew your existing Office 365 Home of Personal subscription: simply purchase Microsoft 365 here and enter your login ID from your current Microsoft account